CDN provides a cache prefetch feature for resources. By configuring URL prefetch, some URL data can be prefetched to the node in advance. The prefetch principle is that CDN imitates the request of Internet users to trigger URL access and request the data from the origin server. The bandwidth generated by prefetch does not incur the cost.
- Log in to CDN Management Console and select Refresh Cache in the left navbar of the console. Then, select the Prefetch tab on the Refresh Cache page.
(Optional) Configure the specified operating time.
- If you choose not to specify it temporarily, the pre-loading will start directly after the URL submission.
- If you select “Specify”, the preload request is submitted at the specified time.
Enter the preloaded URL, and then click Submit.
- A maximum of 20,000 prefetch requests can be submitted every day, and a maximum of 100 pre-fetch requests can be submitted once. The pre-loading takes effect in about 5 minutes;
- URL must start with
- You can only submit the preload requirements for domain names under the current account.
- Multiple preload operations are separated with a carriage return.
After completing the operation, you can view the URL preloading progress and result on the Operation Log tab, as shown in the figure below.