Billing Mode Instructions
CDN billing is mainly divided into Bill by the Traffic Used and Bill by Daily Peak Bandwidth You can select the billing method when enabling the CDN service. In addition, Baidu AI Cloud also provides the Bill by Month for Major Account and Prepaid Traffic Pack billing modes.
CDN supports flexible switch of the two billing methods: “bill-by-traffic usage” and “bill-by-peak bandwidth”. For the switch operation, please see Change Billing Method. You can choose to switch according to your usage and actual demands. The new charging mode takes effect in the next charging period (in the morning of the next day).
|Charging mode||Billing instructions||Quota||Scenerios recommended|
|Bill by the Traffic Used||Bill by actual daily traffic usage||If the bandwidth is greater than 10Gbps, you are recommended to select
bill-by-daily peak or
bill-by-month for major account.
|The domain name traffic curve fluctuates greatly with bandwidth peaks. It’s better for
users with bandwidth utilization smaller than 30% throughout the day
to bill by traffic usage.
|Bill by Daily Peak Bandwidth||When it is billed by daily peak bandwidth, traffic is not limited.||The upper limit of daily peak bandwidth is 100 Gbps by default.
In case of a larger bandwidth required, please submit your application in the ticket system.
|The domain name traffic curve is relatively stable. It’s better for
users with bandwidth utilization greater than 30% throughout the day
to bill by bandwidth.
- Bandwidth availability ratio=actually used traffic GB/ (bandwidth peak value Mbps∗ 10.54), the traffic of 1Mbps bandwidth per day with 100% availability ratio is about 10.54GB.
- Ensure the account is free from arrears before procurement.
- For post-paid, you have to make sure that you have completed the senior identity authentication.
Baidu AI Cloud provides more flexible charging methods (such as charging according to the monthly fourth peak value, according to monthly 95 peak value removing, according to monthly average value, etc.) for the major customers and cheaper prices. In case of any demand, please submit an application to Ticket System, and specify your use demands (for example: (Monthly bandwidth peak, expected price and other information), Baidu AI Cloud will satisfy your request according to your actual situation.
Charging warning reminder
- Billing by traffic: The system judges whether your account balance is sufficient to pay the cost in the next 3 billing cycles of the CDN service based on the average payable in your bills for the CDN service in the last three days. Insufficient payment will be reminded to you through SMS or E-mails by the system.
- Bill by peak bandwidth: The system will determine if your account balance is sufficient to pay for the next billing cycle (day) of CND service according to the amount payable of your latest previous billing cycle (day) of CDN service. Insufficient payment will be reminded to you through SMS or E-mails by the system.
End of service explanation
- If your CDN service bill is unpaid, the service will be under the arrear status.
- CDN stops the service immediately after the service is in arrears. After arrearage withdrawal, the system reminds you to pay the bill through messages or E-mails. The cache resources you occupied will be released, and your configuration information will be kept for 12 months.