HTTPS configuration realizes encrypted transmission and identity authentication. When the CDN HTTPS configuration is enabled for BOS official extensive domain names, Baidu AI Cloud automatically issues a certificate for you.
- To configure an accelerated domain name for HTTPS, you have to upload a certificate. For certificate details, please see Certificate Management.
- If you use HTTPS acceleration, the CDN between the user and cloud uses HTTPS protocol to communicate, and the user can select to use HTTPS or HTTP when setting between CDN and origin server. When HTTPS is used for origin, the origin server shall support port 443; if the HTTP protocol is used, the origin server shall support port 80.
- Log into the CDN Management Console and enter the “Content Delivery Network (CDN) " page.
- Click Domain Name Management on the left navigation bar.
- Enter the domain name management page, and click the Management of the target domain name operation column.
- Enter “CDN Domain Name Details” page, and select HTTPS Configuration tag on the top navigation bar of the page.
- Enter the HTTPS configuration page, click Edit in the module of HTTPS Configuration.
- In "Set HTTPS Window", select Enable to complete the configuration of relevant parameters.
|Certificate source||• Baidu AI Cloud Hosting Certificate: You can select the certificate hosted on Baidu AI Cloud. For certificate uploading, refer to Certificate Management。
• Self-sign certificate: You need to fill in the certificate name, certificate content, and private key content.
|Compulsive redirection|• Convert HTTP to HTTPS request: After this feature is enabled, the CDN node automatically redirects HTTP requests received to HTTPS. If it is not enabled, it directly sends the request back to the origin server for processing. At present, it supports 301 and 302 redirections.
• HTTPS is converted to HTTP request: After it is enabled, the CDN node forcibly redirects HTTPS requests received to HTTP. | |HTTP/2|• Enable HTTP/2 by default, the user may select Disable. When it is enabled, adding the number of parallel TCP connections in multiple domain names is no longer applicable.
• HTTP/2 is the new version of HTTP, which can improve the page loading speed of the browser, and reduce network delay. |
- After clicking Save, you can see that HTTPS has been set successfully in the module of HTTPS configuration. A message indicating that "the configuration has been updated successfully, and will take effect in about five minutes" will appear on the page.