Data of Traffic Bandwidth Type
Traffic bandwidth data include the total traffic bandwidth data by project, domain name and user real-time query, ISP traffic bandwidth by region and traffic details by communication protocol.
- Downlink traffic: Accumulate the number of bytes sent in the current minute; if the request time is over than 1 minute, the number of bytes sent in the current minute is output every minute, with the system conversion of 1,000.
- Downlink bandwidth: The total bandwidth is the outbound bandwidth of CDN, and the origin bandwidth is the origin server bandwidth caused by the CDN origin. The computing formula is (sum of traffic in the selected time granularity/number of seconds corresponding to the selected time granularity) *8, and the system conversion is 1000.
- Uplink traffic: Accumulate the number of bytes received in the current minute. If the request time exceeds 1 minute, output the number of bytes received in the current minute every minute, and the system conversion is 1000.
- Upstream bandwidth: The total bandwidth is the inbound bandwidth of CDN. The computing formula is (sum of traffic in the selected time granularity/number of seconds corresponding to the selected time granularity) *8, and the system conversion is 1000.
Generally, the query delay is 10 minutes.
Query Granularity and Time Span
- It supports to query a maximum time span of one year. Output the data in a granular of 5 minutes, 1 hour and 1 day.
- When the query range is within one month, it can output data in 5-minute granularity; when the range is more than one month, it can only output data in one-hour granularity.
- When ISP data by region are queried, it displays 15 days data at most for 5-minute granularity and 3 months data at most for one-hour granularity. The operator data by region are all the data of edge server, excluding the data of intermediate nodes.
- Support to filter and query by network hierarchy, which is divided into central node and edge server.
- The downlink traffic data of 5-minute granular used by bandwidth value that is charged by CDN and the bandwidth data of 5 minutes within the period of downloading billing can be checked.