Data of User's Access Type
- pv： The count of request displayed at the console is the actual request count of the user, including the internal forward-to-origin, and the statistical HTTP status code ranges [200,302) && (302,400).
- qps： It is the pv number divided by the time granularity.
- uv： It is displayed as a standalone client IP at the console, and is the sum value after deweighing for client to access IP.
Generally, pv query delay is 10 minutes, and uv query delay is 2-3 hours for uv query is obtained from access log.
- The query span supported is 90 days. pv can output data in 5-minute and one-hour granularity. The uv can only output the data with the granular of 1 hour.
- When the query range is within one month, pv can output data in 5-minute granularity; when the range is more than one month, it can only output data in one-hour granularity.
- When ISP data by region are queried, it displays 15 days data at most for 5-minute granularity and 3 months data at most for one-hour granularity.
- The operator data by region are all the data of edge server, excluding the data of intermediate nodes.
- ISP data by origin are not available for the uv data, and the duplicate removal granularity is one hour.