CDN provides cache preload capabilities for resources. You can prefetch some URL data to the node by configuring URL preloading. The principle of preload is that CDN imitates a citizen's request to trigger a URL access, and request data from the origin server. The bandwidth generated due to pre-load will not be charged.
1.Log in CDN Management Console, select the button Refresh Cache from the Navbar on the left of the console, and then refresh the cache page to select the tab Preload.
2.(Optional) Configure designated operating time.
- If you choose not to specify it, the pre-load will start directly after URL submits.
- If you choose designation, you need to submit preload request according to designated time.
3.Enter the preload URL, and click Submit.
- A maximum of 20,000 preload requests can be submitted each day, and a maximum of 1,000 can be submitted at one time. The preload takes effect for about 5 minutes;
- URL must start with
- Only the preload request for the domain name under the current account can be submitted;
- Multiple pre-load operations are separated by carriage return character.
4.After completing the operation, you can view the progress and results of URL preload on the Operation Records tab.
- You can, through Preload Cache Interface notify CDN to cache the designated URL in advance.
- You can, through Query Preload Status Interface query the preload task status for specific conditions.