Enterprise organization is an account management service provided by Baidu AI Cloud for enterprise customers for centralized management of members, resources, and finance. It is an extension of identity and access management. Using enterprise organization services, you can add related accounts to the enterprise organization. Organization members have a hierarchical relationship structure. The upper layer can manage the financial and resources of the lower layers, and control the privileges and policies of the lower accounts.
Within a corporate organization, there is only one master account, and more than one subaccount.
Master account: It is the main body of fund and resource management and is responsible for managing the organization. The master account can create sub-accounts or invite other accounts to become members of the organization. It can also remove member accounts from the enterprise organization and apply service policies to the organizational level, thus controlling access to member accounts. The master account is the payment account and is responsible for paying all fees incurred by the member account. There is only one master account.
Sub-account: also known as a member account, it can be invited or created by the master account. The invited account itself can be used as an independent account and can actively choose to leave the corporate organization; member accounts created by the master account cannot actively leave the corporate organization.
In an enterprise organization, the master account can invite other accounts (or quickly create new accounts) to jointly establish a multi-level account system.
The master account has absolute control over its member accounts. You can add service policies to members to make member accounts comply with compliance requirements, or restrict member accounts from modifying some public services at will.
The resource is isolated between the master account and the member account. The master account has the resource administrator rights of the member account and can centrally manage the resources.
Multi-account unified financial settlement.
- The master account is solely responsible for making payments, paying bills, and invoicing, and can track the expenses and payment details of each sub-account.
- The sub-account is responsible for the use of resources. It is not allowed to make payments, pay bills, and invoices. You can view the costs of your own account for reconciliation with the master account.
- Multi-account unified synchronization of financial privileges such as the benefits of the master account.
The financial management function is under the open beta test. If you have financial management needs, please see Ticket Submit an application in the system/or contact your account manager directly to submit an application.
Application and use of financial management must meet the following requirements:
- The real-name authentication type must be an enterprise customer.
- The identity verification information of the master account and the main information of the sub-account must be consistent.
- Sign offline contracts.