CDN Dynamic Acceleration
Baidu AI Cloud CDN, through the high-quality nodes throughout the world, in combination of the optimal link algorithm and optimization of protocol layer, by the core technologies such as dynamic-static separation of resources, intelligent cache, route optimization and transmission optimization, etc., enables to distribute the dynamic contents to the users through safe and reliable optimal transmission path rapidly, which can effectively improve the access speed of the hybrid sites with dynamic-static contents, and solve the problems like slow response, package missing, instable services and others caused by such factors like cross-ISP, cross-border and instable network, etc.
You are free from browser, location, device or network limits after enabling this feature and can enjoy fast, reliable and smooth access experience.
- Global acceleration: Baidu AI Cloud, through the acceleration nodes deployed throughout the country, accelerates the static contents and dynamic contents through CDN links, so as to provide continuous and stable acceleration services.
- Link optimization: Multi-tunnel access to the central node, intelligent selection of the origin link, real-time detection, in combination with Baidu’s optimized link algorithm, to get the optimized path for transmission.
- Security: Entitled with DDoS and CC attack defense capacity to ensure the availability of customer services, seamlessly insert WAF products and effectively filter malicious requests
- HTTPS supports: Support dynamic HTTPS request for acceleration, transmit the encrypted data quickly to ensure security.
The dynamic acceleration feature is a value-added service of Baidu AI Cloud CDN, and it is billed separately based on the dynamic HTTP requests and dynamic HTTPS requests generated. For billing details, please see Dynamic Accelerated Billing.
Enable Dynamic Acceleration
1.Log into the CDN Management Console and enter the “Content Delivery Network (CDN)" page.
2.Click Value Added Service in the left navigation bar, select Dynamic Acceleration from the drop-down menu, and enter the “Dynamic Acceleration " page.
3.Click Apply for Enabling Dynamic Acceleration to enable the service on the interface of "Dynamic Acceleration".
4.After enabled, CDN enables the acceleration service of all dynamic resources under your account within 10-15 minutes and have corresponding billing.
5.After enabling the feature, you can view the number of dynamic HTTP and HTTPS requests in the day and month on the dynamic acceleration page.
Disable Dynamic Acceleration
1.Log into the CDN Management Console and enter the “Content Delivery Network (CDN) " page.
2.Click Value Added Service in the left navigation bar, select Dynamic Acceleration from the drop-down menu, and enter the “Dynamic Acceleration" page.
- Click Close Dynamic Acceleration at the upper right to disable the dynamic acceleration feature. CDN stops billing this feature and all dynamic resource acceleration services under your account within 10-15 minutes.
Note: The feature cannot be stopped on the enabling day and cannot apply to open again on the disabling day.
Dynamic Resource Configuration
The user should execute dynamic and static resource configurations for the accelerated domain names when the user introduces dynamic acceleration for the first time.
- Dynamic URL: The dynamic URL does not support parameters, and must be started with /; multiple URLs shall be separated with a newline character, such as
- dynamic path: The dynamic path must be started with /, and multiple paths shall be separated with a newline character, such as