The service provided by CDN is simple and easy to use. Once you add a domain name and corresponding origin server address on the platform, it automatically provides the CNAME domain name. You only have to bind the domain name to be accelerated with the CNAME address to enjoy the acceleration service provided by CDN. It allows your website to realize cross-ISP and cross-regional service.
CDN provides you with multiple features:
Multi-field and multi-business acceleration
CDN can not only accelerate the loading of static web pages including maps, pictures and documents, but also provide accelerated service for audio, download, games and other services, so that the website can be accessed at a high speed, thus improving the user experience of the website effectively.
Unified management platform
- Support adding, deleting and changing the accelerated domain name, and checking domain name information.
- Support to custom the forward-to-origin address, hotlink protection, expiration time and cache refresh.
- Support to start and stop the service.
- CDN provides resource monitoring data reports and graphs of domain names, including: The monitoring for the indicator data of export traffic, forward-to-origin traffic, hit rate and visit times can check the operation status of the domain name any time
- You can create alarm items for each parameter metric through the resource monitoring system. When an alarm message occurs, the system automatically sends a SMS or email to you.
You can download business operation status logs through the CDN platform, helping you further analyze data or archive.
CDN sets a cache server cluster for services connected to CDN and has a dedicated traffic scheduling system. It dynamically selects high-performance cache for websites connected to CDN and provides continuous and stable acceleration service for websites. Even during visit peaks, user experience of the website is not affected due to network congestion.
- By use of CDN service, the address of website origin server is not exposed to public network, to avoid the origin server from accidental attacks.
- The CDN monitoring system monitors the service at any time and prompts alarm in time to ensure the service security.
- Support WAF: Referer black and white lists filtration and source IP black and white lists filtration are realized; CC attack defense, SQL injection defense, XSS attack defense, SSRF attack defense, local file calling defense, remote file calling defense, common pressure testing tool attack defense, common scanner scanning attack defense, The highly risky system commands to call defense; the feature to prevent SVN and common backup files from leakage; prevent the static file directory from calling executable files.
CDN provides cache purging and resource prefetching features. By directory refreshing/URL refreshing, you can clean the node cache resources regularly, force CDN node to forward to origin and get the latest files; you can, by pre-fetch function, pre-fetch the hot resources during the business peaks to improve the access efficiency of resources.
Based on the cloud computing platform, and through rapid scanning of massive data, it can detect whether the images accelerated by CDN are pornographic, helping you to save more than 90% of the cost of human audit.
Typical website also consists of static page and dynamic page; the previous website acceleration generally uses static and dynamic separation acceleration, and CDN service doesn’t need static and dynamic separation to realize integrated acceleration.
EdgeJS edge script