Data of Status Code Type
Status codes are output based on the access log. Make statistics about the status code field in the access log.
In general, the latency of status code query is 10 minutes.
- The query span supported is 90 days. It can output data in 5-minute and one-hour granularity.
- When the query range is within one month, it can output data in 5-minute granularity; when the range is more than one month, it can only output data in one-hour granularity.
- When ISP data by region are queried, it displays 15 days data at most for 5-minute granularity and 3 months data at most for one-hour granularity.
- The operator data by region are all the data of edge server, excluding the data of intermediate nodes.
- See the table below for a summary of the statistical types of error codes:
|Origin server error||4xx and 5xx|
|Origin server error, CDN cached||4xx and 5xx|
|CDN error||4xx and 5xx|
|CDN connection to the origin server timeout||5xx|
|CDN failed to connect the origin server||5xx|
|CDN failed to connect the origin server (SSL)||5xx|
|CDN failed to resolve the origin server domain name||5xx|
|CDN failed to interact with the origin server||5xx|
|Unknown||Unmatched error type|