Data of Hit Rate Type
- Traffic hit rate: (Edge node flow – origin traffic)/Edge node flow * 100%。
- Request hit rate (Number of edge node requests – number of forwarded requests)/Number of edge node requests * 100%.
Generally, the hit rate query delay is 10 minutes.
- The time span for query is 90 days. It can output data in 5-minute and one-hour granularity.
- When the query range is within one month, it can output data in 5-minute granularity; when the range is more than one month, it can only output data in one-hour granularity.
- When ISP data by region are queried, it displays 15 days data at most for 5-minute granularity and 3 months data at most for one-hour granularity.
The hit rate data are not available by regional ISPs.