For the financial management function in enterprises and organizations, it achieves the purpose of unified financial settlement by inviting members via the master account to establish financial relationships and conducting financial management for them, where the master account and sub-accounts have the same subject and same financial privileges such as preferential treatment.
Multi-account unified financial settlement.
- The master account is solely responsible for making payments, paying bills, and invoicing, and can track the expenses and payment details of each sub-account.
- The sub-account is responsible for the use of resources. It is not allowed to make payments, pay bills, and invoices. You can view the costs of your own account for reconciliation with the master account.
- Multi-account unified synchronization of financial privileges such as the benefits of the master account.
The financial management function is under the open beta test. If you have financial management needs, please see Ticket Submit an application in the system/or contact your account manager directly to submit an application.
Application and use of financial management must meet the following requirements:
- The real-name authentication type must be an enterprise customer.
- The identity verification information of the master account and the main information of the sub-account must be consistent.
- Sign offline contracts.
After the financial management function of the master and sub-accounts is enabled, the master account logs in to the Console-Finance Center, and clicks "Primary and Sub-account Finance" in the lower right corner.
You can associate existing members of an enterprise organization to establish a financial relationship, that is, financial authorization, for the purpose of financial management.
Please Note: This phase does not support the withdrawal of sub-accounts and restoration of their independent financial settlement status. Please exercise caution when establishing financial relationships with associated members.
The members of the affiliated enterprise organization establish a financial relationship as follows:
1.The premise is that you already have an enterprise organization and members. If you do not already have an enterprise organization, please see the establishment of Enterprise Organization.
2.In Finance Center-Master Sub-account Finance, click [Add Sub-account] to enter the operation dialog box.
3.After selecting members, click [Add] to establish a financial relationship. Successful financial relationship establishment means successful financial authorization. You can view it in the subaccount financial list.
Please Note: Please be sure to click to check the rights and responsibilities of both parties before operation.
The sub-account must meet the verification rules to be added successfully. The verification rules are as follows:
- The sub-account real-name authentication name must be the same as the master account.
- The sub-account must meet the requirements of no account balance, wireless contract, and non-agent status.
The invoicing strategy of the sub-account needs to be invoicing by consumption, and there is no billable amount and no arrears.
This phase does not support deleting sub-accounts and restoring their independent financial settlement status.
After establishing the financial relationship between the master and sub-accounts, the master account can manage the treasury and bills of the sub-accounts.
- The master account can view the treasury and bills of the sub-accounts.
- The master account can pay the sub-account consumption bills by means of cash transfers to the sub-accounts.
Master account views sub-account treasury and bills
In "Sub-account Finance", select the sub-account you want to view, click [Manage], and click [Confirm] to enter the "Financial Overview" of the sub-account to check the account information, consumption information and to-do list of the sub-account.
Switch to "Consumer Center" to view the consumption overview and consumption details of the sub-account.
Switch to "Details of Revenue and Expenditure" to view the cash receipts and expenditures and voucher receipts and payments of the sub-account.
Switch to "Coupon" to view coupons for sub-accounts.
Click [Return to Master Account] to return to the "Master Sub-Account Finance" management of the master account.
Cash Lending on Master Account
In "Sub-account Finance", select the sub-account to view, click [Loan], enter the amount of the loan, and click [OK].
- Borrower: Sub-account, that is, the account that accept loans.
- Lender: Master account, that is, the loan account.
Note: Sub-accounts cannot withdraw cash; the master account currently does not support the recovery of the amount of loans. Please take care of the amount of loan.
You can view the loan records in "Fund Flow".
After establishing the financial relationship between the master and sub-accounts, the master account can manage the invoices of the sub-accounts.
- In "Sub-Account Finance", select the sub-account to be viewed, click [Billing], and [Confirm] to issue the invoice.
- Click [Back to Invoice Management List] to operate all invoice management functions of the sub-account.
In the master sub-account financial relationship:
The sub-account is responsible for using resources, and cannot be used to pay bills or be invoiced. Sub-accounts can view the cost of their own account for reconciliation with the master account, and cannot view billing related information (including records of discounts, cash payments, etc.).
- Sub-accounts can place orders to purchase resources and use the funds transferred from the master account to pay the bills.
Sub-account payment, fund management, and invoice management functions are disabled. As shown in the figure below, the functions of recharging, withdrawing cash, viewing cash receipts and payments, and managing invoices are not available.
- In the "Consumer Center", the sub-account billing information is kept, and the sub-account viewing related bill payment information (including records of discounts, cash payments, etc.) is prohibited.