- "We", "Baidu" or "Baidu AI Cloud" refers to Beijing Baidu Netcom Science and Technology Co., Ltd., which is registered at Floor 2, Baidu Building, No. 10 Shangdi Tenth Street, Haidian District, Beijing, with the Uniform Social Credit Code/Registration Number of 91110000802100433B.
- "You" refer to the registered user of our products and services and purchaser of paid services.
- "Baidu AI Cloud Platform" refers to the Baidu website: cloud.baidu.com.
- "Baidu AI Cloud Affiliates and Partners" refer to our affiliated companies, investment companies, alliance members, partners and other trusted third-party suppliers, service providers and agents.
- "Personal Information" refers to the information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person independently or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. Personal information includes basic personal information, identification information, biometric information, network identification information, health and physiological information, personal education and work information, property information, communication information, contact person information, track of web surfing, information on common equipment, location information, etc. For the avoidance of doubt, personal information includes but is not limited to personal sensitive information.
- "Personal Information Subject" refers to the natural person identified by personal information.
- "Personal Sensitive Information" refers to personal information that, once disclosed, illegally provided or misused, may endanger personal and property safety, and easily lead to damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health, or discriminatory treatment. Personal sensitive information includes personal property information, health and physiological information, biometric information, personal identification information, network identification information, etc.
- "De-identification" refers to the process of technical processing of personal information so that the subject of personal information cannot be identified without additional information.
- "Anonymization" refers to the process of technical processing of personal information so that the subject of personal information cannot be identified and the processed information cannot be restored.
- "Affiliated Company" refers to Beijing Baidu Netcom Science and Technology Co., Ltd. ("Baidu"), the operator of Baidu AI Cloud, and other company or companies that has/have an affiliation with Baidu. "Affiliation" refers to any entity (including individuals, companies, partnerships, organizations, or any other entities), that is directly or indirectly controlled by, or directly or indirectly controls, or is directly or indirectly under control with another entity. The aforementioned "Control" refers to the power to directly or indirectly give or cause others to give instructions to the management and decision-making of relevant entities by holding voting rights, contracts or other means, or other relationships that actually constitute actual control.
- "Associates and Partners" refer to our affiliated companies, investment companies, alliance members, partners and other trusted third-party suppliers, service providers and agents.