Baidu AI Cloud attaches great importance to your concern about personal information and tries its best to protect your rights to access, correct, and delete your personal information and to withdraw your consent, so that you have sufficient ability to protect your privacy and security.
We guarantee you the following rights to your personal information:
You have the right to access your personal information, except for the exceptions stipulated by relevant laws and regulations. You can access your personal information by yourself in the following ways:
Account information - if you want to access or edit your account binding information, change your password, manage security device information, or conduct account association and identity authentication, etc., you can access Account and Security to execute such operations.
Transaction information - if you want to inquire about your transaction amount, your enabled services, order status and other information on Baidu AI Cloud, you can check it on your Management Console page.
If the above link cannot be accessed, you can get in touch with us by Submit Ticket through Official Site of Baidu AI Cloud.
If you find that your personal information we’re handling is wrong or incomplete, you have the right to correct or update the information by yourself, for example: You can visit Account and Security to modify your bound mobile phone number and other information; you can update your personal information through the user center. If you need to change the identity verification information submitted through Baidu AI Cloud, you need to go to the website where the original account is registered to make the change.
In the following cases, you can ask us to delete your personal information:
- If we collect, use, share or transfer your personal information in violation of laws, regulations or agreements with you;
- If we publicly disclose your personal information in violation of laws and regulations or the agreement with you, you have the right to ask us to immediately stop the public disclosure and issue a notice requesting the relevant recipients to delete the corresponding information;
- When you ask us to delete the information, we will respond to your request according to relevant laws and delete the corresponding information in time.
You can choose to withdraw your authorization or modify the scope of your authorization, for example: You can log in to Account and Security to cancels the binding between Baidu account and some third-party accounts. You can also withdraw all your authorization to us to continue collecting your personal information by canceling your account.
Please understand that each business function needs some basic personal information to be completed. After you withdraw your consent or authorization, we will be unable to keep providing you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of consent or authorization, and will no longer process your corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the previous personal information processing based on your authorization.
You can cancel your previously registered account at any time. You can log in to Account and Security to cancel your Baidu account. After you ask to cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services. After you your account is canceled, we will delete or anonymize your personal information in time, unless otherwise stipulated by relevant laws. We will properly keep your personal information that needs to be retained according to law, and will not apply it to our business scenarios.
Special tips: Once your Baidu AI Cloud account is cancelled, we will not be able to help you retrieve it. Please make backups of all the business information under the account and operate carefully. Account cancellation means that the account agreement and all service terms, agreements and contracts under the account are dissolved alone, including that you will not be able to retrieve the personal information, transaction records, business data and historical information under that account. In addition, please be noted and understand that the cancellation of an account does not mean that all your account behaviors and related responsibilities before cancellation of the account are exempted or mitigated.
When you log in to Baidu with a third-party account, you will need to apply to that third party for account cancellation.
For the sake of safety, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We do not charge the fee in principle for your reasonable request, but for repeated requests beyond reasonable limits, we will charge a fee as appropriate. If the fulfillment of your request requires high costs or face other significant difficulties, we will proactively work to provide alternative methods.
We may refuse the request who is unreasonably repeated, requires too many technical methods (for example, requiring developing new systems or fundamentally changing existing practices), brings risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or is highly impractical (for example, involving information stored on backup tapes).
Under the following circumstances, we will not be able to respond to your above request pursuant to the requirements of laws and regulations:
- Relevant to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
- Directly relevant to national security and national defense security;
- Directly relevant to public security, public health and major public interests;
- Directly relevant to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and sentence execution;
- We have sufficient evidence to prove that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights (for example, your request will endanger public security and the legitimate rights and interests of other people, or your request goes beyond the scope of general technical means and commercial costs);
- Responding to the request of the subject of personal information will seriously damage the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
- Trade secrets are involved;
- Some of your information may not be accessible, obtained, corrected, deleted or restricted due to justified reasons such as statutory and regulatory requirements, or guarantee of information security, service continuity, or the normal performance of contracts.